Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Meet our New Innkeeper from Haarlem Noord Holland Netherlands


I'd like to welcome Barbara Ferri to IBBP.com. Barbara is the innkeeper for Il Limone in Haarlem Noord Holland Netherlands. Haarlem is located in the center of Holland, just 10 miles from Amsterdam and is best known as the historical capital of the Holland earldom, the countytown of North Holland province, and the birthplace of Frans Hals.

Welcome to International Bed and Breakfast Barbara. Why did you decide to open your home to visitors?

I decided to open a bed and breakfast as I like to be in contact with people from all over the world. I speak four languages and I like the idea of running a business from home.

What is your favorite thing about being an innkeeper?

My favorite thing about being an innkeeper is the (relative) freedom I have while running an enjoyable business.

A lot of folks imagine themselves in your job. What advise would you give to would be innkeepers?

I usually recommend a channel boat tour, the Teyler´s Museums and the Frans Hals Museum.

Can you tell us a little about Haarlem?

I live in Haarlem, one of the most ancient towns in Holland. Beautiful buildings and ideal location. Haarlem is situated close to the north sea beaches, close to Amsterdam and the Schiphol airport.

Do you have a favorite spot or spots that you recommend to your visitors?

I usually recommend a channel boat tour, the Teyler´s Museums and the Frans Hals Museum


If you would like more information on IL LIMONE, please contact:

Il Limone
Haarlem Noord Holland Netherlands
Tel. 0031612139932

No comments: