Thursday, November 13, 2008
Welcome Le Mas d'Azur on the French Riviera
IBBP.com Welcome's its newest member, Le Mas d'Azur. The B&B is located Between sea and mountains,
- 2 km from Carros in the hinterland, a charming old village, ideally situated in the Nice area,
- 15 mn from the beaches, from Nice or from the artistic villages of Vence and St Paul,
- 30mn from Monaco or Cannes,
- 60mn from the Southern Alps ski resorts,
- at the entrance of the famous Mercantour park,
the "Mas d'Azur" was built on a 2.500m² property planted with olive trees and succulent plants. Around the pool many terraces offer a beautiful view on the Southern Alps - Car park inside.
The French Riviera region is located in South of France and includes the stretch of coastline from Toulon to the Italian border. This exclusive resort area has always been a popular tourist destination offering visitors spectacular coastline, sunshine, and upscale twons and village. Area cities worth a look include the glamorous towns of Antibes, Juan-Les-Pines, Saint Tropez, Nice and Monaco. While here enjoy beach combing, world class dining and shopping, museums and other historical sites, and more.